Learn about our exciting
U Fish and U Catch fishing.
More pictures below. Click
image below to get a bigger view.
- One family, one vehicle per campsite unless otherwise arranged with management.
- All visitors of registered guests must report to the office, sign in and pay guest fee.
- Gate locked between 11:00 PM and 7:00 AM
- Check-out time is NOON.
Click Map to Enlarge
- No barking dogs, noise and music after 10:00 PM
- Dogs must be on leash at all times.
- Use your pooper-scoopers and pick up after your animals.
- No throwing refuse or gray water into ponds.
- No cleaning fish in streams or ponds.
- No cutting of trees or bushes.
- Take down all ropes and strings.
- No washing of vehicles.
- No motorized dirt bikes, etc., driven around the campsite.
- Garbage to be put into the park dumpster.
- We trust you to leave the site as you found them.
- Swim in designated areas; children must have adult supervision (Times may be restricted).
- Camper fishing in Catch & Keep pond must report to the office before and after.
- No fishing by visitors of registered campers unless approved at office.
- Visitors of registered campers must park by office and be out by 10:00 PM.
- Campfires are permitted in fire pits only and subject to closure.
- All fish must be released. NO KEEPERS! NOTE: people caught keeping fish will be asked to leave.
- BARBLESS single fly hooks only.
- Absolutely NO BAIT or IMITATION BAIT allowed. Do not play with fish too long as they die after release.
- Release fish in water, do not bring on land.
- No fishing before 10:00 AM and after 6:00 PM
- Children under 14 must be supervised by an adult experienced in catch & release.
- Campers please limit fishing to 3 hrs. per day and 1 rod per campsite. Extra charge for more than 1 rod.
- Respect people's campsites.
- Absolutely no fishing by visitors of registered campers, unless registered to do so